- Where are you located? The corner of Walnut and Gordon Drive in Chatham.
- Who is your pastor? Pastor Jim Reitz and his wife JoAnn joined us at Chatham Presbyterian in spring of 2014. Above all, Pastor Jim encourages us to know God’s love and mercy through the joys and trials of life.
- Dress Code? We are so not interested in what you are wearing. We want to focus on worshiping God and not on a person’s wardrobe. You’ll find folks in shorts during the summer or jeans in the winter. Some wear suits and ties and dresses with dress shoes and heels; others wear khakis, sweaters and tennis shoes.
- How about the children? We offer safe, secure nursery service for our youngest church-goers, infant to age 3. The Kids Clubhouse is available for pre-K through fifth grade students. Kids participate in large and small group activities as part of the multi-media curriculum. Caring adults teach children to live their lives for God everyday. For more information, contact Laura VanProyen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What does your service look like? The service opens in contemporary style worship with music led by our Praise Band followed by the pastor’s message. Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of every month.
- Any Youth programs for our tweens/teens? We encourage tweens and teens to attend worship either with their family or in our youth section on Sunday mornings. Our Frontline program offers weekly learning and social opportunities. On Sunday nights, Frontline students have relevant group discussions, attend concerts, work on mission projects, participate in youth retreats or enjoy a variety of recreational activities. For more information about Frontline Youth, contact Carl Anderson at email@example.com